Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas with the friends!



The Holidays are great. There are the obvious reasons to love the holidays to many to name right now. For me the reason I think truly love this time of year is the camaraderie, spending time with your friends and family. Being from the East Coast (and might I add the best coast) I don't get to see my family as much as I would like. Once you add in the cost of a freakin plane ticket it usually works out to me staying in L.A. for the Holidays. Being a person that strongly values family and friendships, this time of the year could easily suck. I should say it would suck, if I didn't have the best friends in the world. I often times fashion myself as a loner, and do enjoy hanging out by myself I really do. Though sometimes, you can't beat a good game of Apples to Apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment