Saturday, December 24, 2011

Guess who's bizzack


House sitting this week in Glendale for my friend Bethany. I was originally I was just watching her house but then due to some awesome circumstances I am now watching Brock as well. I figured I would use this as an opportunity to have a mini-vacation. Since I never have vacations. This is a really cool house, its great for just lounging and relaxing.

Brock is quite possibly one of the most chill dogs ever. He barks very infrequently. He mostly just barks when people leave, not a big fan of people leaving the house. It also appears that he's not a fan of the gardeners or mail men. Anyone who has a job that he deems beneath him. Yet he refuses to get a job...

Last night my friends Arik, Dave, Kim, Ben and myself had ourselves a Die Hard marathon. What better way to celebrate christmas than to watch one of the best christmas movies ever made. That's correct Die Hard is one of the best Xmas movies ever made and I dare anyone to challenge that or to say that its not a Xmas movie... Brock seemed to enjoy himself as well. Netflix unfortunately didn't have Die hard 4, which really doesn't count.

1 comment: