Thursday, March 14, 2013

How I feel now.


Not exactly sure what this would be categorized as, a funny "haha" joke or a funny "oh um thats not good" joke. But I have been having a rough year. I came back from visiting my parents for christmas. I finally talked with my mom about why I was so angry and how I really felt after my sister passed away. We never talked about it. It just happened and I went back to my life as normal. It was good to talk with her.

Going home I thought that I would be able to recharge my batteries and finally get myself back on track. I guess that would require me to have been on a track in the first place… Things can get so convoluted sometimes. I end up focusing less and less on being an actor....

 I don't know where things are going. I have ideas and places where I'd like them to be, where i'd like to end up. Thats the problem with an imagination. Some people don't have enough imagination and then some have too much. I think I safety fall in the latter category. I like to imagine how things will be sometimes. I like to imagine my life in the future, my wife, my kids.
Theres nothing wrong necessarily with imagining. But imaging without doing will never get me to the things I want/ need.

No comments:

Post a Comment