Monday, November 9, 2009

TOOL ACADEMY..


I'm not sure what is wrong with me but I actually enjoy watching the Tool Academy. I hate pretty much 100% of the reality crap thats on TV. I think its shit and it makes people look bad. Now they may be bad people but reality TV exploits them. Since when did scripted reality become actual reality. For the person that DVR's or Tivo's like a million reality shows a week, I say shame on you do something with your life please.

Enter Tool Academy, a show that for me at least has redeemable qualities. If you are able to look past the fact that some of the biggest asshole and douche bags known to man are on this show. You just might find a guy who has somewhere along the way entered douche town and gotten lost amongst the whores and losers. Yes it has the stupid challenges and dumb sessions with a therapist who I'm not sure is a therapist but she does have an accent so...

If you know anything about me you know that i despise Tools Douches whatever call them what you want! I HATE them. I do try to find redeeming qualities in people I like to be proven wrong. I think this show does that. It gives me hope that people can change that everyone is not a lost cause. Its also just fun to watch people doing stupid shit.

If I have contradicted myself at any point uh so what I do what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment