Friday, November 6, 2009

Why 10:30?


Hey question for you McDonalds? Do you think you're better than everyone else? You think the rest of the food you heat up is so awesome that you don't have to serve your breakfast past 10:30. You're very wrong! Breakfast which is the most important meal of the day according to scientist and mothers, should be served all day! In the case of your dining establishment your breakfast is better than anything else you serve not including the McFlurry and McRib (which for some strange reason you know longer serve).

You assume that people are up so early in the morning that they can go and grab breakfast in the morning. What about those of us that work at night and use those precious hours of the morning to catch up on the sleep we so desperately desire. I hope that I can wake in time to rush to McD's to get a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit maybe a Sausage McMuffin and some watered down bag Oj. But alas I hit the snooze button too many times. I will say this the days when I able to be up in the morning for whatever reason, I look at is as a treat a bonus if you will. The effort that I put in to wake up in the monrning has paid off ten fold when i get a chance to enjoy your breakfast.

Why not just go somewhere else you ask. Cause i don't want to! McDonalds is a throw back to my childhood. Burger King isn't the worse thing in the world as long as you don't mind that greasy taste. As far as Jack in the Box goes... if I want to die i'll just shoot myself in the face, its less painful.

Sincerely,

Serve Breakfast All Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so Lonnie I just wanted to correct you on this one. I see that you have 5 followers (including myself) & I would hate for them to be misinformed. Not that anyone should take what you say seriously anyway.

    MCDONALDS BREAKFAST IS SERVED FROM 5AM UNTIL 11AM (ELEVEN AM) ON THE WEEKENDS.

    thats all. thx.

    ReplyDelete