Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where else is she supposed to grab?


Hold the phone! I love football and I also love women. I'm not sure if I love the two things together but after seeing the picture above, I may change the way I feel about whatever feeling I'm not sure that I have about it. I know that doesn't really make any sense. If you knew me it might. Well no, it still wouldn't make any sense. The point is this I love women and football and some scientist has found a way to combine the two. Now I know there is already a football league for women out there but its not about the women being hot.. Its about them actually wanting to play football which means full pads and ugly. So this as you may have guessed is awesome. Call me sexist or whatever but its hot and fun. Sometimes isn't that ok? Shhh feminist. Please don't speak now. Thank you Lingerie Football League (LFL)

No comments:

Post a Comment